The closing reception of the 156th Exhibition of Small Oil Paintings is on Sunday, April 28th at 2 PM. This year, the exhibition contains over 170 vibrant paintings from artists around the region. We look forward to awarding the winners and celebrating at this artistic junction of the past and present.
In the Upstairs Gallery: June 3 – 27
Mark Aizenberg, “Life of Drops”, First Place 2018
Juror: Ron Tarver
Get the Prospectus: Photography 2019 Prospectus
Entry is by on-line submission at: Submit On-line
Works Eligible: Any photographic process, traditional or digital, black & white or color. All submitted work must be offered for sale during the exhibition. No transparencies will be accepted. Maximum framed size 40” in any dimension. All work must be labeled on back and framed appropriately, wired with eye-hooks and ready for hanging. No clip frames. Improperly framed pieces will be rejected.
- PSC Members: $5 entry for first piece, $10 additional works
- Non-Members: $20 for first piece, $10 for additional works
Online Entry Assistance: Sat May 4th, 1-5 PM at PSC
- Submissions: You can submit up to 10 works. Maximum of 2 works accepted;
- Deadline for on-line submissions: Sun May 5th at Midnight;
- Notification of acceptance: Emails sent or check www.sketchclub.org on May 8th, 2019 after 1 PM;
- Delivery of Accepted Works: Friday May 31st & Saturday June 1st, 1-5 PM;
- If shipping artwork, view; Shipping Terms
- Reception: Sunday June 23rd, 2019, 2:00 – 4:00 PM at the Philadelphia Sketch Club;
- Pickup: Fri, June 28th and Sat, June 29th, 1-5 PM.
In preparation for the weekend’s activities, the Sketch Club’s gallery will be closed today.
See you during the Art of the Flower reception!
On Friday March 22, the popular Artistacon conference comes to Philadelphia! To kick off the weekend of fun, the Sketch Club will be hosting a special Meet and Greet, Drink And Draw from 7:30 PM to midnight. Register at Artisacon.net.
Mark your calendar! The reception of Art of the Flower 2019 is on Sunday, March 24th at 2 PM. Join us in this celebration of Spring. ❀✿❀
Get your copy of the Portfolio. See what’s happening next month at the Sketch Club.
Share a copy with a friend.
March 2019 Portfolio
March 2019 Portfolio
Back issues of the Portfolio are available at: http://sketchclub.org/portfolio-archive/
2018 First Place Ronald Weisberg, On the Box (oil on linen)
156th Annual Exhibition
of Small Oil Paintings
April 1 – April 30
Open Juried Exhibition
Download the Prospectus | Enter Your Work
Online entry deadline: Sunday, March 17
Jury prizes: Sunday, March 31, 11-2 PM
Reception: Sunday, April 28, 2-4 PM
There’s still time to enter the Art of the Flower 2019!
The entry deadline is Sunday, February 10th at midnight.
Get the Prospectus | Enter Online