Dear PSC Members:
The next show for which we need volunteers is:
PSC 2017 Annual Philustration Show – Sign Up Here
The link will show you the dates for which you can register your name as a volunteer. You can just type your name and contact info (phone or email) is the space provided.
Previous show volunteers:
PSC 2017 Annual Member Art Show – Sign Up Here
PSC 2017 Emerging Artists Show – Sign Up Here
2017 Absolutely Abstract Show Volunteers: Sign up Here
2017 Photography Show Volunteers: Sign up HERE
2017 Small Oil Show Volunteers: Sign up HERE
2017 Art of the Flower Volunteers: Sign up HERE
2017 PSC High School Show Volunteers: Sign HERE
2017 PSC Works on Paper Volunteers – Sign Up Here
2016 PSC Philustration 8 Art Volunteers – Sign Up Here
2016 PSC Large Format Art Volunteers – Sign Up Here
2016 PSC Absolutely Abstract Show Volunteers – Sign Up Here
2016 PSC Photoshow Show Volunteers – Sign UP HERE
2016 PSC Annual Member Show – Sign up HERE
2016 Small Oil Show- Volunteer HERE
2016 Art of the Flower
2016 Works On Paper
2015 Legacy Art Show and Sales – Volunteer HERE
2015 Philustration 7 – Volunteer HERE
2015 Absolutely Abstract Juried Show – Volunteer HERE
2015 PSC Photo Show – view HERE
2015 PSC Benefit Art Show – view HERE
2015 PSC Member Show – view HERE – complete
152nd Small Oil Show Volunteers – view HERE – complete
2015 Art of the Flower Exhibition – view HERE – complete
See Complete List of all PSC Key Circle Members here: psc-2016-key-circle-list
You may also help PSC by volunteering in these areas.
- Become a show co-chair and then after a few runs, become a show chair (contact Faad Ghoraishi, PSC Exhibition Chair, email@example.com)
- Join various existing PSC committees, such as:
- Development Committee – Manages donors and donations and annual galas to benefit PSC (Bill Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Entertainment Committee – manages dinner talks, facility rental for events, etc. (Chair is OPEN)
- Exhibition Committee – Deals and manages all PSC exhibitions (Faad Ghoraishi, PSC Exhibition Chair, email@example.com)
- Membership Committee – Manages membership and deals with member benefits issues (Ken Weiner – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IT Committee – Manages IT, Web and databases at PSC (Ken Weiner – email@example.com)
- House Committee – deals with all PSC building issues (Kenneth Deprez <firstname.lastname@example.org>?
- Archive Committee – deals with managing our large archive collection (Bill Patterson email@example.com)
- Volunteer Committee – arranges and manages PSC volunteers(Faad Ghoraishi, PSC Volunteer Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Garden Committee – manages changes and arrangement in the garden (Francis Carter – email@example.com)
- Publicity Committee – manages show and events publicity for the club. (Chair is Chuck Hilpl firstname.lastname@example.org )
As a member, you can request to be part of any of these committees.
Please contact the committee chair to request becoming a member. These committees are places for you to suggest your new ideas or modify existing ones and get them implemented.
Thanks for volunteering
Volunteer Committee Chair
PSC is America’s oldest club for artists. Since 1860 the PSC has served as a meeting place, forum for ideas, and a vital bridge between the creators and supporters of contemporary art. Past luminaries have included such American masters as Eakins and Anshutz. Present luminaries could include you.