As editor of the Portfolio, every month as I put together the Portfolio, I look forward to getting the headline illustration from Rich Harrington and I know others do as well. We consider the headline image an important element of the Portfolio. It sets the stage for each exciting edition. For the last few years, Rich has been routinely providing an illustration for the Portfolio and he will continue to do so. But now, we want to showcase other PSC member’s work as well.
Starting with the January 2016 edition of the Portfolio, we will feature the work of PSC members. We invite our members to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to display the dynamic vitality of their talent in this challenging format.
Ken Weiner, Editor
Here are the specifications:
- The image can be of any subject appropriate for the general public.
- Specific monthly topics are desirable but all subjects will be considered.
- Only high quality JPEG files with a dimension of 1200×660 at a resolution of 300 ppi will be accepted.
- Work not used for the front page illustration may be used throughout the Portfolio.
- Work not used immediately may be used in future editions.
- All work is subject to review and approval by the PSC Board.
How to submit:
- Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for ALL submissions is 1 week before the end of the month prior to publication.