The Philadelphia Sketch Club has been called “both a refuge and a source of support for more than eight generations of American artists.” We want you to continue in that heritage, where you’ll enjoy the benefits of membership, including:
- Use of our historic clubhouse, dating from the eighteenth century;
- A lively series of dinner meetings and discussions;
- Participation in the all PSC shows at discount member only entry fee (a $240 value);
- Chance of winning a space for a one-person show in our member only auction;
- Chance to enter up to 200 works in our online members only Sales Gallery;
- Extra benefits, including Monthly Newsletter, and discounts on workshops.
We welcome all applicants who are supporters of the arts or are active in the visual arts including: illustration, painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography, architecture and new media, including web design, videography and other computer based creative applications.
When your application is received, a club representative will contact you to assist you in your application. PSC Board approval is required for all applications. However, keep in mind that it’s the PSC’s goal to be inclusive for membership, rather than exclusive.
You can print a membership application here. Print a Membership Application or you can complete the on-line application below.
- Annual Membership: $150
- Annual Membership Payments quarterly: $40
- Annual Membership paid more then 45 days after invoice: $160
- Associate Membership: $75
- Young Artist Membership: $75
- Family Membership: $150 plus $75 for each additional family member
To apply for membership complete the form below. Remember to click the submit button at the bottom of the form.