PSC Stewart Room Auction Rules:
A PSC member is only allowed to win one month period per year. If a member wins more than 2 slots or one month, then he/she must arrange to give it away to another PSC member. Only PSC members can exhibit in this space.
There will be a 25% PSC Commission charged on all sales.
- The dividing line for each half of the room is the middle of the pool table. Each will get a fireplace location.
PSC will advertise your show to our mailing list.
We estimate 10-15 works can fit into the half space depending on the size. You are free to hand your works in any style you wish.
- There will be an opening reception for your show on first Sunday of the month at 2-4 PM.
- You are responsible to bring snacks/drinks to the reception.
- All works must be removed before the end of the month.
- All nails and labels must be removed at the end of the exhibition.
All works must be framed and ready to be hanged.
Only PSC members can bid. If you are not a PSC member and you bid, your bid will be cancelled and/or you will receive a certificate of appreciation for your donation. We will determine the proper response.
- More than one person can show in any one slot. This will allow groups of members to bid as one for any slot and have a group show. Only one name should be assigned as the bidder.
- All winners must pay their winning bid by Jan 15, 2014 or be subject to cancellation.
- The PSC board can modify and change any rules as per their discretion.
- East side is next to the garden and west side is next to Camac St.